Wednesday, November 28, 2007

When a Prince has Lame in his Name

In regards to the constant reminding of Mr.K (probably Datuk K in the future?) to make sure EVERYBODY posts in this blog, My apologies for posting late yeah?

Hmmm, I must say, I have enjoyed myself very much from day 1. Amazing crew we have. Chemistry in and out of the studio is just splendid. There seems to be a certain positive energy flowing throughout rehearsals, with harmony and tolerance between each member. There is freedom to suggest without hesitance and I respect that. Kelvin's approach has been very unique, a new thing to me as his style is different from my previous directors. Experimentation through questions based on the lines of the characters is so far the best way I believe. Young, Fresh, Eager and Naive rings in my head. On the other hand, Who are you? What do you want? What do you do to get what you want? Is it working? are the core questions of each cast to portray their role at its best.

Apart from the cast members, I salute Nurul, Syar, & Jason as I see them concentrating on each other's task while we do the acting. A challenging task surely, important enough to complete this beautiful play. I look forward to making this look the best by giving the best. All the best to everyone involved. Take care of your diet, and DON'T get close to those who have fever or flu. hehe. Avoid fizzy drinks, iced drinks, erm cut down smoking? and most importantly, get enought rest!

Take Care guys... pleasure being part of this! and.............. I have devoted myself entirely, to discovering the sight, the sound, the word that will finally awaken you to my devotion... the word that will............... (voice fading off)

No comments: