Wednesday, November 28, 2007

They kiss

I first met Kelvin during the auditions for Screwed. Every now and then, we bumped into each other... not to mention when he went to watch Tunku and DID NOT notice me on stage singing my lungs out... Yes, Kelvin, I'm still picking on that... This eyeliner-clad, tail-haired creature is an intriguing one... but I never, NEVER thought I would get lessons on kissing from him!

Well, during the last rehearsal, I did. A few giggles here and there (Mark and I of course), a few blushes here and there (Kelvin of course) and then it happened. Hence the line They kiss is not merely a line for me anymore...

Now to do it at every rehearsal...and...show!

And thank you, Kelvin, for sharing with me your affinity of using a certain part of your body as a further development of kissing.

1 comment:

MoozaMohd said...

oowhh! i missed this one! dang it!.. but then again, it might've been a good thing.............

hmm.